Warm Spring

Warm Spring is:

Warm+ Clear= Warm Spring





Warm Spring has:

Your eyes are topaz, olive green, light hazel, or blue.
Your hair color ranges from Light Golden Brown to deep Golden blonde.
Your skin tone is bronze, golden beige, ivory or porcelain.


Warm Spring, your goal is to pick the warmest colors from your palette and combine it with the lightest and crisp colors for the warm and light effect. The difference between Warm Spring and Warm Autumn is the % of saturation. Make sure do not go to dark on a color scale, otherwise your complexion will appear more pale and less healthy.
The right coloring will make your skin glow!


Avoid: 
Black, Pink Fuchsia, and Cool berry colors.



If you wanna buy some Investment pieces the
 best colors for you would be:

*Khaki
*Dark Chocolate
*Grey-Green



Your Best Colors are:


Camel, bronze, golden brown, dark brown, stone, grey green, peach, light orange, coral, tomato red, rust, buff, green, light true green, evergreen, emerald turquoise, jade, teal, moss, deep periwinkle.





Jewelry:

You look best in warm colors and your ideal metal is Gold. Rose gold will bring out your reddish highlight in your hair. 

Light Spring Celebrities:

Nicole Kidman
Amy Adams
Reba McEntire




for Latest Posts, Fun Polls and even MORE.



Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. This might sound weird. But the way Nicole Kidmans skin looks its this typical of a Warm Spring and possibly a good marker? I feel like her skin is very unique and it reminds me of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It almost drives me insane, but I can't make up my mind if I'm a warm spring or a warm autumn. They both seem to fit well on me. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a high contrast between skin, eye and hair color, or if your coloring is on the darker end of the spectrum you're probably an Autumn. My guess is that you're probably a muted/warm Autumn: Think of Lindsey Lohan; back when she had strawberry-blond hair, and just finished Mean Girls.

      Then again, I have no idea what your coloring is...so take this with a grain of salt.

      Delete
  3. Which male celebrity is of warm spring colour tone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Vimcent!
      Great question. First celebrity comes to mind is Prince Harry. But i didn't see his close up pictures. The difference between Warm Spring and Warm Autumn is that Warm Spring hair is more like carrot color and Warm Autumn contains more ginger. If you have any suggestions of male celebrity, you can post it here and I will take a look.

      Best Regards,
      Yelena

      Delete
  4. Hello Yelena,

    I love your site. It's beautiful and easy to navigate.
    I'm wondering what is the difference between Light Spring and Warm Spring? Both descriptions fit me. I haven't found any sites which determine whether someone is Light or Warm spring. They usually assess the 4 primary seasons.

    Thank you and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Peter!
      Thank you very much for your kind words. It means a lot to me. The difference is usually quite visible. Light Spring is blonde with strawberry highlights, very thin and delicate skin. When warm Spring is often red headed with peach highlights. What do you think your season, based on this tips?

      Best Regards,
      Yelea

      Delete
    2. Hello Yelena,

      I do enjoy your site, I think it's the best colour analysis site available.
      I have honey coloured dark blonde/light brown hair. I have blue eyes with warm hazel flecks. I have fair skin and honey coloured freckles. I read that Warm Spring often has freckles. I look the best in Coral or any shade of orange/pink. I'm still not whether whether I'm light spring or warm spring.

      Thanks very much, all the best!

      Delete
  5. hmmm...sounds very much like Warm Spring! Well, if you want...you can send me your picture to starikovayelena@gmail.com. I can take a quick look and give you my opinion.

    Best Regadrs,
    Yelena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you still accept photos for a quick opinion? I think I'm a warm spring, but I wear a lot of warm autumn colors and they suit me too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have green veins, so I must either be a warm spring or warm autumn, but not sure if my hair is "golden" light brown. Is that possible? Or can you be warm and be something else?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...